The Division of Prehospital and Emergency Healthcare offers continuing education courses for healthcare providers. Learners may take part in provider classes or become an instructor and acquire ready-to-teach materials to train others in a number of curricula, including acute coronary syndromes, airway management, and Advanced Stroke Life Support. Learn more...
Next Generation Harvey - New Features
- 20 customized patient scenarios, including cases at faster heart rates - now 50 cases total
- 10 comprehensive standardized patient cases that can be used with Harvey for training and OSCEs
- Additional peripheral pulses for palpation
- Laptop included with curriculum and option to bundle UMedic e-learning curricula
- Free subscription to live webinars for ongoing instructor and technical training
GCRME to Receive Inaugural 2017 ASPIRE Award of Excellence in Simulation
The Gordon Center will be recognized with one of the inaugural 2017 ASPIRE Awards of Excellence in Simulation. The ceremony will take place August 28 at the annual AMEE conference in Helsinki, Finland
Aspire to Excellence
A Visionary Educator, Clinician, Researcher and Philanthropist
Michael S. Gordon, M.D., Ph.D., enjoys standing on the frontier of medical education and taking a bold step into the future. In his long and distinguished career at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Gordon has saved countless lives around the world with his innovative concepts and ability to guide generations of medical students, nurses, physicians, surgeons and emergency first-responders.
Continue reading full article
Dr. Gordon Honored at Simulation Pioneer Awards