The Division of Prehospital and Emergency Healthcare offers continuing education courses for healthcare providers. Learners may take part in provider classes or become an instructor and acquire ready-to-teach materials to train others in a number of curricula, including acute coronary syndromes, airway management, and Advanced Stroke Life Support. Learn more...
Next Generation Harvey - New Features
- 20 customized patient scenarios, including cases at faster heart rates – now 50 cases total
- 10 comprehensive standardized patient cases that can be used with Harvey for training and OSCEs
- Additional peripheral pulses for palpation
- Laptop included with curriculum and option to bundle UMedic e-learning curricula
- Free subscription to live webinars for ongoing instructor and technical training
Gordon Center to present ASLS® for Prehospital Provider Course at ClinCon PreconferenceWed., July 13th 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Orlando, FL
CLINCON is an annual EMS conference, sponsored by the Emergency Medicine Learning & Resource Center, that combines prehospital care research with cutting-edge clinical practice. The 5-day ClinCon will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton at the entrance to Universal Orlando. Register for ASLS® at ClinCon at http://www.cvent.com/events/clincon-2016/agenda-ef174274218b4a0989de3fea0a134533.aspx
Click on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 for information on the ASLS® class.